Saturday, February 03, 2007

Things the baby knows...

The baby is 16 months old now. Here are some things she knows for sure:

1) Screaming like you're on fire is better than whining. If you don't get what you want, at least you're not the only one suffering.

2) Diapers (even fresh, clean ones) belong in the diaper pail.

3) Milk is good, but CHOCOLATE MILK is FANTASTIC

4) If it can be climbed, you absolutely should climb it.

5) If it can't be climbed, find something that can be climbed, and climb that.

6) Broccoli tastes awful, and isn't improved with cheese.

7) Otherwise, cheese is good.

8) Spinning in circles makes you fall down. Falling down is fun if done correctly.

9) About 15 feet is a good start on mom, she'll never catch up in time.

10) Whatever is new on the tray will probably taste better than what you are eating now. You should probably spit that out.


Here's a LO of with a picture I took of her last year in February. She's grown SO much. Full credits in my DST gallery, but I tried to use a little from each of the CT kits I was working on before I stepped down, Faith True's "Valentine Odds and Ends" at PDP, and Valorie Brown's glitter hearts and sequin shapes. The papers are from Nina at oscraps and NDISB and I'm staying on with her so will be using a lot more of her stuff from now on.

4 comments:

Geri said...

Love the list...I see a scrap page!

I have always loved that photo of A! It made an awesome LO!

Melissa said...

GORGEOUS layout...I remember that picture. SO adorable!

Eleanor said...

Like the list- and I love the layout :)

Christy said...

Baby is my kind of people.

Are you on your way today? I hope the weather is finally cooperating!