Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Going somewhere!!!

So, at four in the morning I hopped on a Greyhound bus, and now I'm in the Winnipeg airport waiting for my flight to Toronto. I am ON MY WAY!!!

I'm nervous about this whole flight connection/customs thing that is going to have to happen in a heck of a hurry in Toronto but otherwise, things are going well so far. Apparantly the whole network of computers for the airline went down causing a 1 hour delay this morning but they seem to be working through it and predict that I'll only be delayed 10 minutes going into Toronto. Not bad - I am just so worried about missing that connection. I should have pretended I was an unaccompanied minor or something so they'd make sure I know what to do and where to go when I get there.

Ok, so hoping they'll call my flight soon. I'm sitting on the floor next to the only outlet in the boarding area. I wonder if people used to care so much where the outlets are in an airport. :)

The weather is clear and gorgeous in Winnipeg - well looking from the window anyway. I have a window seat on the plane so there should be lots to see.

WOULD they please stop calling every flight but mine 10000000 times? Its making me nervous that I missed something!!

3 comments:

Nikole said...

Have an awesome trip!

Geri said...

I am so excited! I hope your flights go well! See you tomorrow!

TRAVEL SAFE!

Stacey said...

Have lots of fun,drink a couple of Latte's for me and enjoy your few days off from being a MOM!!!

Your girls will smother you with love when you get back...and also wonder what you got them as a consellation prize for not being allowed to go with you!!

Do It Girl!!