Thursday, March 22, 2007

Digi update

With all the St. Louis excitement, I haven't posted much about what I am scrapping these days. I decided I had time to be on another CT and specifically wanted to work with a designer instead of a store this time around. Knowing my luck and probability with CT's, I applied for three hoping to get one - and was shocked to get three acceptances! All on the same day, too - so my head was spinning but now I have three fabulous ladies to scrap stuff for, and I'm jumping right in now that I am back.

Here is my first LO, using Emily Farnworth's "Cold Play" kit. When I was on polkadotpotato CT, I had the HARDEST time choosing between Emily's kits when I was assigned to her. I desperately wanted to do a winter page with this kit, and so now I did! Full credits in my DST gallery.



My other two CT's are Joyful Heart Designs (Jennifer Howland) and a three month guest spot with Kathy Moore at Scrapbookgraphics. com I am so excited - I have something done with one of Kathy's kits already but I can't share it just yet - and I have some ideas for one of Jennifer's kits so will hopefully have something up by this weekend. Not only that, Nina has some fabulous new stuff out right now - I just need more hours in the day!!

4 comments:

Margie said...

How exciting for you!! Congratulations :) Love the LO you did-such cute girls!! I am sure you will have fun using these designers kits!

Michelle Godin said...

wow! three CT's in one day!? way to go!

Had fun reading your St. Louis story too. Had to laugh at your T.O. airport horror stories. I've had my share of airport horrors too! Glad you made it through the gateway to hell in one piece LOL!

-- Michelle (mishou)

Lisa said...

Beautiful LO!

I swear I've seen more pics of you in the last week then I have in the last 6.5 years all put together!!! :D

Nikole said...

Yay for your new teams! You look like a kid yourself in that LO!