Monday, March 26, 2007

101 things...


My first posted LO with Kathy's stuff - her studio is now open at Scrapbookgraphics. I actually have three more that I will be posting as soon as I get the green light - I have two pages scrapped from the St. Louis trip that I can't wait to share.

Awhile back, DH put on a hockey-stick-taping clinic in the kitchen. I probably should have been paying attention, but the girls seem to be getting the hang of it. There was also a 'stick curving' lesson but it involved use of a blowtorch so we all stood back.

4 comments:

Christy said...

I love those colors! I'm a little surprised that you didn't get involved with the blowtorch, though.

cheribear said...

yeah, well - I still have flashbacks of the "Plastic tray full of Christmas baking melting in the oven" incident. If you recall, we spent a good hour with the blowtorch melting the plastic off the oven racks. Since then, my interest in the blowtorch has waned considerably.

Jennifer said...

I love it! You know, I don't think I'd think to teach the girls how to tape a hockey stick either...lol!

Nicki said...

That is a great layout. I love the daddy/kids layouts, pictures, moments. Those are the best!