Sunday, January 07, 2007

Onward then!!

The Christmas pictures have been scrapped. I packed as many as I could on one page, and if I get around to making a few more pages, great. If not, I think I've got it just about covered with this one.

Now, the Halloween pictures are a whole other matter...

As always, full credits in my DST gallery.



















"The Best of 2006" - Photos

I took a lot of pictures this year, especially after I got the new camera in May. I picked out a few of my favorites for the "Best of 2006" Not surprisingly, they were all taken at the lake this summer.

This might be my favorite, ever. My girls are walking back to the cabin from the playground across the road. I love the sunlight on their hair and the way their arms are swinging as they walk.






I have a gazillion sunset pictures (I'm beyond obsessed) and usually the water is like glass and the sky is a million colors. On this night, there was a storm brewing and an eerie orange color in the sky and on the water.







This was taken in the playground, the very last weekend we spent there in the fall. The colors of the leaves were so bright and the weather was beautiful - blue sky and warm all weekend. I have so many pictures I love from that weekend but this is my favorite. I recall we also saw a fanastic display of the Northern lights that last night. Its so hard to leave when everything is so beautiful - its a LONG winter here but well worth the wait when spring comes and we're back at the lake again.


2 comments:

Sara E said...

what a great idea for the your Christmas LO...a collage really does cover it fast, doesn't it

justkc said...

I need to do a Christmas page just like that! Brilliant idea!