Tuesday, January 09, 2007




















I had a pink and girly kit to use for one of my CT's and these pictures of the girls that I didn't use for our Christmas card, but I thought were cute anyway. Every year I try to get a good picture for our cards and its just more impossible than ever now with three giggling girls. They can't get close enough to eachother to fit in the frame - and they're all laughing or moving or making silly faces. This year I ended up throwing each of them in a snowbank and taking individual pictures while they were partially immobilized by their snowsuits. They were still giggling, but it worked like a charm.

So, these didn't quite make the card but I thought they'd make a cute page.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh, I think the giggle pictures are the best ones anyway! That's a lovely layout of happy children. :)

Chelsea said...

Oooh, I just adore that! Nothing is sweeter than a little girl's laugh!

n. said...

hiya hun.
i just wanted to say that you are an exquisite artist with your digital scrapbooking. i hope it is okay, i have downloaded some of your creations and they are in my screensaver slideshow.
love you!
n.