Friday, December 29, 2006

You were SUPPOSED to WISH me LUCK!

And obviously nobody did otherwise I wouldn't have spent 4 hours getting my router set up this morning!! I'd say the breakdown was about 40 minutes on hold, 1 hour fussing with connections and 2 hours actually on the line with someone named Jonas in some outsourced call center somewhere overseas. The remaining 20 minutes I managed to sneak in some laundry and housework and fed the kids some lunch. I didn't even finish a whole cup of coffee this morning. I never want to do that again.

But the router works now, properly! Its fantastic! I also have a new wireless mouse now - the touchpad on the laptop takes a lot of getting used to. I find its much easier for me to plug this little mouse into the side and just work that way - I'm at the table most of the time but I found out that an old Reader's Digest Condensed edition works as a mousepad when I'm on the couch or in bed.

Now, I'm on a search for a case that will accomodate a laptop with a 17 inch screen. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Yay for getting the router set up! And good luck finding a case. I've got no laptop so I'm no help there.

Sarabell said...

Oh, shoot! Um, good luck. :)
I'm going to have to get caught up!