Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Blogwarming!

I finally think its ready to go, so I invited some friends over here for a little blogwarming.

Hope you like what you see - I'd love to know what you think!

Today's stats:

Baby - has a nasty cold. Threw her stuffed cat in the toilet and is supposed to be napping but I can hear her chatting and singing in her crib.
C - has no school today. Still in her PJ's and currently talking to herself in her bedroom with her Barbie dolls. One of them sings, and she sings along with it when she thinks nobody is listening.
M - at school. Returns every day at lunch begging for a 'tapis fou' because everyone else has one, EVERYONE EVERYONE, mom! Except ME! She can even provide a list of names, and its long. All of the kids at school have crazy carpets that they use to slide down the snow hills at recess. M is getting one for Christmas.
DH - at work.
Me - working on finishing Christmas cards, setting up my blog, drinking coffee.

15 comments:

Alice said...

Your blog looks cozy. Love your photo in the header and the layout going nowhere is great!

Amy said...

Very cute! Happy blog warming

Sondie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Looks like you're off to a good start!

Feel free to warm my blog in return!
http://sondiescraps.blogspot.com/

Cooksalot said...

Blog is looking good. Hope the baby is feeling better.

Laura said...

Your blog looks great! I love the LO that you named it after. :)

Amy Pearson Photography said...

This looks great! Hope the litle one gets better soon. What a time of year to be sick!

Misty Cato said...

Hey thanks for inviting me to your blog warming party - it looks great in here!

~*Jennifer*~ said...

Great job Cheri! :)

Jennifer (Jennilyn)

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Happy new blog, Cheri!

Ariel05 said...

Happy Blogwarming. :)

Karen & Tess

Christy said...

One day, I'm going to show up on your doorstep and kiss that sweet baby within an inch of her life.

Unknown said...

LOOKS GREAT! I'm looking forward to following all of your escapes! HOW many days til St. Louis? I can't wait to see you there - we'll have such a great time waiting for everyone else to show up! :) Merry Christmas!

Susan said...

Love the blog - the LO is really beautiful. I'm looking forward to keeping up with this!

Chelsea said...

Happy blogging!! Now you made me start!

Cheryl said...

Your header is so cute! Great start on your blog!