Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas can happen, now!


I spent all day yesterday in the city getting the last of our Christmas shopping done. So its finally finished except I wanted to get M. a couple of packages of barettes for her hair and for some reason Zellers, Shoppers Drug Mart and Wal-mart (the last 3 places I went) all think that $5-$8 is reasonable to pay for a few barettes. They weren't even cute!! I'm going to have to get my mom to pick some up at the dollar store, where they are a dollar. I am having trouble with paying too much for something that will be worn once or twice and then lost forever.

I am also having trouble with Blogger and posting pictures, I had a little update all written up and when I went to post it, I decided to put this picture with it, and that's when all the trouble started.

So, I lost that and so I tried again with a few pictures and it seems to be working now. So, here's the picture I really wanted to put up - the girls' artwork on a bunch of the Christmas cards I sent out this week. Really, money spent on toys for them is almost wasted because they spend so much of their time coloring and drawing. No complaints from me, of course!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christy said...

That's outrageous, even if it is in Canadian money! No way would I spend $5 for a few barrettes. I'm going to have to get some stuff from Target and send it to you when I FINALLY mail you that book I promised back in summer.