Monday, March 10, 2008

return of mojo?

Whenever someone on the digiscrapping sites says they lost their mojo - I consider how long its been since I had these candies:


And - do they even make them anymore? Where can I get my hands on some? I really liked the pink ones. And the green ones. And the yellow ones.... you know, Mojos might be the only colored candy in existence where each color is a different flavor and they are all equally good.

Anyway, its been a long time since I had a mojo (the candy) but if we're talking 'scrapping mojo' - well, then mine's been lost for the good part of a year. I haven't had any real interest since last spring. I've been so busy lately with hockey pictures and signs and cards and everything BUT scrapping. I'm staring at Photoshop all day and I really don't feel like opening it up to scrap. The last real layout I made was in October or November, I think.

Well, last week - I just started up again and its crazy, I have five layouts done and two half- finished. I even made 12 pages for a calendar and sent that to print. I don't know what got into me but I'll get as much done as I can because who knows how long this motivation is going to last.








Credits for all layouts are in my DST gallery - I have one more done that I can't post until it goes up in the store, and another two that I keep messing with so I'm not happy enough to upload them yet.

6 comments:

Azrood said...

Wowzers! You're on fire now! Your layouts are beautiful! I hope that your mojo sticks around for a while longer. :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic layouts! Keep nurturing that mojo and give it a little "CHI".

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Cheri, your layouts are beautiful! Seeing things like that keeps me from trying more with digiscrapping - I'm afraid mine will suck by comparison. LOL Maybe I should view it as motivation, huh?

Kathy said...

Love the layouts. So cool. I hear you about the mojo - scrappin' that is - never heard of the candy. Mine has been fleeing me the last month or so but getting it back to a degree.
Now paper scrappin'...sadly that mojo walked away and I am afraid it may never return.

Jeannette said...

They're gorgimous!!! So there's hope for me who hasn't scrapped since November and was afraid I had been "cured" of digiscrapping? *gasp*

YAY!! Thanks for your inspiration. Your pages are so beautiful.

Eleanor said...

Awesome- my mojo just came back too, after being gone since last summer. Beautiful layouts!