Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another couple of LO's

I am still scrapping. I have no idea what got into me. So two more layouts to share:

This one I actually started a week or two ago and I keep pushing the elements around and switching and adding and resizing things and finally just decided to upload it and be done with it. By the time I want to print it, I'll probably be able to open it and spend five minutes moving this or that, and it will finally look 'right'. But right now its just frustrating me so its as done as its going to get for now.


This one was a lot easier - its a great free kit from Shabby Princess if you haven't grabbed it yet, you should! I still pushed stuff around endlessly on the page but at least I'm happy with how it turned out. The pictures should look familiar - from about 2 blog posts ago. Its a good thing I uploaded them here because the originals were lost in the Great EHD Crash of Feb. '08.


Credits are in my DST gallery.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I love the tooth one. So cute! I wonder what your girls will think of these yers from now? Are you putting them in separate albums for each of them?

cheribear said...

I just put as many as I can in an album whenever I get a free shutterfly coupon.

If they seem to appreciate them, I might make them each an album at some point.