Thursday, April 19, 2007

Easter got in the way

I haven't posted anything in awhile, I could blame it on Easter but that was over a week ago. I've been busy. Doing what, I really can't say. Its finally nice outside, we can go out in short sleeves and as long as there's not a gale force wind, its pretty comfortable. The snow is all gone, and the mud is pretty well gone now too. I am just waiting a little longer to put the winter clothes away because we all know it will snow for sure if I do that.

I got hung up for three days trying to make a layout with my Easter pictures and its still awful so I am more likely to delete it than post it here. Its a few wasted hours of my life that I'll never get back so I am reluctant to delete it but I am certainly not going to mess with it anymore, either. I moved on to other things:

This is my tribute to Mini Eggs. We've had plenty of time to devour the three family-sized bags of regular Mini-Eggs, and three large bags of Poppin' Mini-Eggs, and its getting hard to find them in stores again - so we bid farewell to the Mini-Egg for another year. Its sad but the truth is, I'd be 900 pounds if those things were available year-round. My youngest daughter has discovered Mini-Eggs, and like her mother - she doesn't share well. She spent much of Easter morning hovering over the dish of Mini-Eggs we had out on the kitchen table and snarled at anyone who got too close. Not that anyone would actually eat them after she drooled all over them (which is what happens when you shove three in your mouth at once) - even *I* have standards when it comes to drooled-on candy!


This one is a layout for my baby and my grandma. She always says that to my babies - whatever it is... a poem? Verse? Just her own saying? I don't know, I googled it and came up with nothing. But it needed to be scrapped.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey, your back...I was getting worried! Love Nanny's saying, it's so true. Funny how the days are so long for them, and for us...where did March go? and April is half over!

We will be in Marchwell this Sunday for their rally, love to see ya if it all works out. Grandma Ruby is having a sleep-over...thank goodness for Grandma!

Christy said...

That just wait layout makes me want to cry.

cheribear said...

Stacey, where are you staying???

I wonder if the quad fits in the truck. He said it was but they say lots of things when they want to buy a toy.

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cheribear said...

stacey - got your message and sent you an email. Turns out he works on Sunday so I went to the lake with the girls - gotta enjoy this weather somehow!

Stacey said...

Cheri...how did you get a picture/etc. on your header??

Is there a way of putting your own video clips on your blog??